1820 Market Street, St Louis, Missouri, 63103, USA
TEL: +1-314-231-1234 FAX: +1-314-923-3970
Missouri State Championships INFO:
MISSOURI STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS FEIS REGISTRATION
- Registration accepted at www.feisworx.com
- Day of Feis Registration will be accepted with a $50 late fee. Change of level or addition to current registration the day of (or night before) incurs a $20 fee. Cash only for day of changes and late fees.
- Absolutely NO refunds.
- Online entries made after August 10th, will incur a $25 LATE fee. Online entries close completely (at midnight) on August 20th.
- Number pickup available Friday 6pm-8pm, and Saturday beginning at 7:15 am.
***NEW 2018 FORMAT FOR BOTH MO STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS FEIS & GREATER STL FEIS***
- GRADE LEVELS commence at 8am followed by figures.
- CHAMPS will commence AFTER grade level competitions and figure competitions; NO earlier than 11am on Saturday, and no earlier than 10:30am on Sunday.
- Please check website and stage assignments the week of the feis for updated start time information. Times are subject to change if necessary.
- Hotel Rate of $135 – Link available at www.missouristatechampionships.comHotel
- Call In Reference: Missouri State Championships Feis
- St. Louis Union Station Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton - Tel: +1.314.231.1234
CHAMPIONSHIP DANCE OFF - CASH PRIZE
- To take place at the close of all Open Championship Competitions. Dancers will dance hard shoe of choice - one step down the line.
- Prize of $100 for the overall winner will be awarded onstage at the conclusion of the competition.
ARTS & CRAFTS & BAKING COMPETITIONS
- Arts & Crafts must be submitted on Saturday by 1pm and should be picked up by 3pm.
- Results posted by 3pm.
SHOW ME STATE REEL / Bridgett Evans O'Lannerghty Perpetual Cup
Dance to some of your favorite songs and have a blast with Irish Dance in a not so serious way. Anything goes! Competition is judged on creativity, costuming, fun, & choreography. Groups OR solos are acceptable. 16 Bars per entry. One entry from each age group will progress to the Grand Championship Dance off in which the same dance OR new dances are acceptable. See syllabus for more details!
SHOW ME STATE REEL SONGS ---- COMING SOON!
- Mike Smith
- Noreen Smith
- Cara Casey-O'Loughlin
- Maeve Croke
- Carolyn Bartley
- Ian Walsh
- Kelly Winter
- Stage Assignments will be released the week prior to the feis.