1820 Market St.,St Louis, Missouri, 63103, USA
TEL: +1-314-231-1234 FAX: +1-314-923-3970
Missouri State Championships
- Registration is open 6-8 on Friday and will open at 7:15 on Saturday.
- Grade Level and Championship Competitions commence at 8:00 am.
- All Champ Competitions will begin with Soft Shoe and will run youngest to oldest BOTH days.
- All PC & OC comps will dance hard shoe three at a time if deemed necessary. Soft shoe will be two at a time.
- All champ and grade level specials and treble reels will be posted.
- Music Comps - Drop in between 9am & 11am.
- SHOW ME State Reel/Rockin' Reel at the end of champ competitions (on champ stage). Sign up side stage ($10).
- CHAMPIONSHIP DANCE OFF: New in 2017 (Saturday only)! Open to all 1st-3rd place winners in PC AND OC comps (on Saturday ONLY). One step down the line - heavy shoe of the dancers choice. Winner will receive $100 CASH. Dance off to take place immediately following the Show Me State Reel. (Any champs also participating in the Show Me State Reel may wear Show Me State Reel costume for dance off if they do not wish to change back into regular costume.)
- Full order of events:
- Grade Level Stages:
- Grade Level Comps
- Champ Stage
- Champ Comps (Youngest to oldest)
- Show Me State Reel (U10, U13, 13&O)
- Champ Dance Off
- Show Me State Reel Recall/Dance Off
- Awards for Champ Dance Off & Show Me State Reel Recall/Dance Off
- Grade Level Stages:
SHOW ME STATE REEL SONGS
Final Dance Off - "Party Rock Anthem" (LMFAO)
SHOW ME STATE REEL will take place on Saturday on the Championship stage after the final champ competition. Dancers may sign up side stage. Cost is $10/dancer.
Dancers may participate as a group or soloist. One winner will be selected from each age group. These winners will advance to the final Dance Off/Recall to contend for the Bridgett Evans O'Lannerghty Perpetual Cup.
Dancers may perform 16 bars of hard OR soft shoe (to the songs above). Dancers may wear regular costumes OR may choose to create their own costume! Please no mid-drifts exposed or low cut shirts. Awards presented onstage immediately following the competition.
See you soon in the Lou!
Greater St. Louis Feis
Grade Level and Championship Competitions commence at 8:00 am
- Stage Assignments will be released the week prior to the feis.