1820 Market St.,St Louis, Missouri, 63103, USA
TEL: +1-314-231-1234 FAX: +1-314-923-3970
Missouri State Championships
- Registration is open 6-8 on Friday and will open at 7:15 on Saturday.
- Grade Level and Championship Competitions commence at 8:00 am.
- All Champ Competitions will begin with Soft Shoe.
- All PC & OC comps will dance hard shoe three at a time if deemed necessary. Soft shoe will be two at a time.
- All champ and grade level specials and treble reels will be posted.
- Music Comps - Drop in between 9am & 11am.
SHOW ME STATE REEL SONGS
SHOW ME STATE REEL WILL TAKE PLACE ON Saturday at the close of grade level competitions.
Dancers may perform 16 bars of hard OR soft shoe (to the songs above). Dancers may wear regular costumes OR may choose to create their own costume! Please no mid-drifts exposed or low cut shirts. Awards presented onstage immediately following the competition. Dance off between 1st place winner in each age group will take place at the close of the awards ceremony for theBridgett Evans O'Lannerghty Perpetual Cup.
See you soon in the Lou!
Greater St. Louis Feis
Grade Level and Championship Competitions commence at 8:00 am
- Stage Assignments will be released the week prior to the feis.